How do I return a product?
If you wish to return an item to Ecig One, please contact Ellie on firstname.lastname@example.org as some issues can be resolved over phone and email. This will allow your order to be tracked as it's returned and significantly speeds up the return process.
Our returns address is:
Ecig One Returns
Station Lane Industrial Estate
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened unless faulty.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered may not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please allow 48 hours after we have received your item to investigate the fault, you will be credited or a replacement sent out once your item has been tested as faulty.
- If an item is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you via Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- We offer 30 days warranty on all regulated box mods and electronic cigarettes.
- If a item is found to be faulty a refund of the return postage cost of £3.80 will be credit to the customer purchase payment method
- If the item is not found faulty we will not return the item until the postage cost of £2.99 has been paid
- All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
- We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods
These items come with a one month guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced users ONLY. ECIG ONE accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. Incorrect building of the mechanical mod can cause damage to your equipment and as such ECIG ONE accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-Liquids and Drip Tips
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
Atomizers, Clearomizers and Cartomizers
Dead on arrival. The customer must contact us within 24 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. Contacting us after this allotted period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
Tanks/RDA/RDTA are covered on dead or damaged on arrival we do give a 30 day warranty which if there is any fault with the tank we will refund or replace after the 30days we will not offer a refund or replacement.
(PLEASE NOT THAT WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT UNDER WARRANTY WE WILL NEED SERIAL NUMBER WHICH IS SOMETIMES ON THE BOX OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET A RMA AND A REPLACMENT )