How do I return a product?
Please visit contact us via our contact form and provide details including your order and our team will reply within 48 hours.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened unless faulty.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered may not be accepted for return or exchange.
- We don't accept mods back that do not charge, we recommend using an external charger rather than charging through the mod where possible for battery safety.
Original packaging must be kept to gain any refunds/replacements
- Please allow 48 hours after we have received your item to investigate the fault
- If deemed faulty, we will offer you store credit to place a new order through our site - giving you a new invoice & warranty from purchase date
- If an item is found not to be faulty, it will be returned to you via Royal Mail 2nd class tracked service and will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- If found faulty within 30 days of purchase date, you are entitled to either a store credit or refund.
- If found faulty after 30 days but within our 90 day warranty, you will either be offered a repair or store credit.
Batteries, Chargers and Variable Voltage Mods
These items come with a one month guarantee and have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return
A 30 days manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to all mechanical mods. Please note that Mechanical Mods are for experienced users ONLY. ECIG ONE accepts no responsibility for the potential damage caused by the incorrect assembling of any mechanical mod. Incorrect building of the mechanical mod can cause damage to your equipment and as such ECIG ONE accepts no responsibility for the damage caused as this damage is the result of improper construction.
E-Liquids and Drip Tips
Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
Atomizers, Clearomizers and Cartomizers
If a product is Dead on arrival. The customer must contact us within 24 hours from receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable.
Contacting us after this allotted period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks.
Tanks/RDA/RDTA are covered on dead or damaged on arrival we do give a 30 day warranty which if there is any fault with the tank we will refund or replace after the 30days we will not offer a refund or replacement.